domingo, 26 de mayo de 2013

Raquel Pablo Alcalá


Hello, my name is Raquel and I`m fourteen years old. I am from Belmez and I study at the "José Alcántara" High School. I have been in England for a week, the trip to England was for me an unforgettable experience, full of good times. When my friends and I went to the meeting where we were told that we were going to Leeds, so we could not believe tha we were going so far together and also we were going to be in London!On the day of the trip, we were very nervous and even more with the plane because I have never traveled by it. When we arrived the families were waiting for us and I saw Niamh for the first time then we went to her house, I was afraid and very nervous, but then when we arrived to her home, we went with a friend of hers to her house and we started talking about our stuff and I felt more relaxed.
On the first days, I had trouble getting up so early, but then I got used. The first day to get into the school I was very surprised because it didn´t seem a high schhool.
The other days were great. We had a really good time. We saw at Niamh home movies, one night we went to have dinner at an Italian Restaurant with her friend Lucy and Anisa who was a French girl. It was fun and I had a really good time!

On the last day the high school organized a forewell party. At the end we were all crying and hugging especially the French. Everyone was very sad. Nobody wanted to go!
The next morning, we went to London. I loved the city because it is beautiful. I´d never have thought that I would go to London! I cannot imagine that I´d go with my best friends!
The best of my experience in England was to be able to share this experience with my friends! I won´t forget neither of samllest detail of this adventure! It was like living a dream!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario