lunes, 27 de mayo de 2013

Manuel Cañera



Hello! my name is Manuel, I study at the José Alcántara High School, in Belmez, and  I´m going to tell my travel in Leeds.



When I arrived in Leeds, I met my new friend called Morgan. First, I went to Morgan´s house by bus, there I dropped the suitcase in Morgan´s bedroom. When I had dinner, Morgan and his mum started to speak with me, initially I understood nothing but I was used to it fast.



The second day, I went to Morgan´s school. Which is bigger than mine. The school has a cantine, four gyms, a lots of classrooms and the art and technology corridor which is very decorated. Morgan´s school is fantastic. In the afternoon, I went to the Leeds City Center. There were a lot of shops. Morgan and I returned to his house by bus. That day Morgan and I played football in a nearby park.



The third day, we went to York ``Viking City´´. We visited the city for all the morning and afternoon. When we returned to the school, Morgan and I went to have dinner to a McDonald´s. That day, it was snowing and Morgan had a problem, he lost his bus card and we returned home by car.



The fourth day, we visited The National Coal Mining Museum of England. First, we went down to the mine and finally we visited the museum and we returned soon to Morgan´s house because we had a party at night. I had a good time in the party.



The next morning, I said goodbye to Morgan and we went to London. There, we saw a lot of things like the Tower Bridge, Big Ben, London eye…



Finally, we returned to Spain by plane. I had a good time in England. I hope to return soon to England.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario