jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

Mercedes Torquemada Cabrera



Hello! My name is Mercedes and I`m 16 years old. I study at "José Alcántara" High School in Belmez, Córdoba. This is my last year and I had the chance to take part in a Comenius proyect. I travalled to Leeds and I want to share with you this amusing experience. 

The 11th February, I traveled to England. I took a plane in Malaga. The plane landed in Manchester. There I met friends from France, and they traveled to Leeds with us.

In Leeds I met Tia and David. I went to Tia’s house and I met her mother. After that, she showed me house. We had lunch. I had a shower and we ate. Then, we watched TV and we slept.


-The 12th February, we went to school. We saw the school and I went to study history. Later we went to visit Leeds. It was very cold. When I arrived home we went to dance`` Zumba´´ whit Tia and her friends. When we arrived home later this evening I met her sister and everybody had lunch. I had a shower we played Wii and after that we went to bed.


-On 13th February, we got up later and we went to school. Then, we went to York by bus. Amelie made two groups. My group went to the Viking Museum. After that, we had lunch. We visited the city and it snowed.

When we arrived in Leeds, it was snowing too. I went home and we had dining. Later we went to the bedroom and we talked for ages. Then, I had a showed and I went to bed.


-On 14th February, we went to the National Coal Mining Museum for England. I was bore. We went down into a mine. It was amazing. Later, we came back to Leeds. At night, we had a party at Temple Moor. I enjoyed a lot there. When I said goodbye, I was very sad. Tia and I went at home, and I cried because I didn’t want to go Spain. We went to bed.


-On 15th February, the Spanish people went to London. We visited London. London is so beautiful.


-On 16th February, we went to Malaga and took a plane to Malaga where we met our families.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario