martes, 7 de mayo de 2013

Melanie Vera Montero


 

Hello, my name is Melanie. I`m 16 years old and I study at the "José Alcántara" Hight School in Belmez, Córdoba. I have participated in a Comenius Proyect and I want to share with you my experience.  

The first day we were very excited about the plane flight and about the desire to be in England and to meet new friends. First, we met the French boys and girls in Manchester airport. 

When we got to Leeds train station, it was really exciting to see for the first time our English partners. My partner is called Lauren, who was pretty friendly with me. I was looking forward to meet her home and her family. I liked her house because we walked without shoes, because there were carpets all over the house.

The next day, I saw the amazing school of Leeds, the students showed it to us. We did a lot of activities together with all partners. We made really good friends and it was very funny to learn speaking English. We were in Leeds city, where we went shopping. 

On Wednesday, we were to York, where we visited the Viking Museum and that day it snowed a lot. On Thursday, we were in Wakefield too, where we visited the Coal Mining Museum. As farewell, we had a party at school. The last day very sad because we had to say goodbye to our new good friends, so many of us cried a little. 

Finally, we were in London, where we had two wonderful days. On Sunday, we came back to our homes and the incredible adventure finished. This trip has been an unforgettable experience for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario