lunes, 27 de mayo de 2013

Cecilia Porras

Hello! My name is Cecilia and I`m fourteen years old. I study at the "José Alcántra High School", I have been in England for a week and I want to share this amusing experience with all of you:


I was very nervous, on the day of the trip. I have never taken a plane and it was very windy that day. When we get on the plane I wasn’t nervous. After a while once we arrived, it was cold, the families picked us at the train station.

I had a great five days in Leeds, we did a lot of really cool activities with all partners and the last day we had a farewell party, a lot of people cried.The day in London was great although we were tired. I loved visiting the monuments and sights of London. They were all very nice.

I was sad in the return trip because I would have liked to stay longer and be with my patner.It was a experience that I’d definitely repeat every year, I will never forget my chance.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario